Mobileye® 560 allows you to receive critical real- time warnings straight to your personal Smartphone, in addition to the existing EyeWatch™ display.
Mobileye® 560 is a safety solution for collision prevention and mitigation. The system includes a smart camera located on the front windshield inside the vehicle. It utilizes Mobileye’s vehicle, lane, traffic signs and pedestrian detection technologies to detect traffic signs, measure the distance to vehicles, lane markings and pedestrians, providing the driver with life saving alerts.
Mobileye® 560 will enable you to stay tuned and enjoy our latest upgrades and enhancements for driver assistance by simply downloading innovative Mobileye applications from our website.
- A windshield-mounted vision sensor unit with a compact High Dynamic Range CMOS (HDRC) camera and Mobileye’s SeeQ2® image processing board.
- High-quality audio alert buzzer.
- User-friendly, high visibility Eye Watch™ Display and control unit, for visual directional warnings and numerical headway measurement display, with customizing options.
- Fleet Management System (FMS) integration that will allow Intelligent Event Data Recording (EDR)
- Connectivity abilities with other external devices using Bluetooth wireless technology
1 Bluetooth capabilities-monitoring driving activity and issuing critical real time alerts via a Smartphone device
2 Drastically reduces overall chance of a traffic collision and related costs
3 Improves driving habits, including use of turn signals and braking patterns
4 Helps drivers develop a keen sense of the vehicle's position within the lane and in relation to other vehicles
5 This device operates day and night under almost all weather conditions
6 Provides a tool for driver evaluation and training